Parking pass

Haley James

More stories from Haley James

Pomp and circumstance
April 24, 2019
Back to Article
Back to Article

Parking pass

As the school year comes to a close, the fight for a parking spot during the 2018-2019 school year is only beginning.  For Etowah students who have a license, the first thing they need to do is pick up a parking form from Mrs. Reams’s office in the New Gym.  

Students only have until May 24 to turn in their forms. The other papers students must bring with the parking form is a copy of their driver’s license, their current vehicle registration, their vehicle insurance information, and cash or a check made out to Etowah for $75. Payment online will also be open all summer. To pay online, students must go to Etowah’s homepage and click the ‘Parents and Community’ button and select payments. If students get their license over summer, they can turn in second assignment applications from July 18-24 in the athletic office in the New Gym.  

Decals for the first assignment can be picked up in the Athletic Office from 8 a.m. to noon on July 18. Students must have a photo ID with them and sign for their own decal. Second assignment decals can be picked up beginning July 25. It is important for students to get their decals as soon as possible because they cannot park on campus without them. 

About the Writer
Haley James, Reporter/Editor/Photographer/News Supervisor

Hi! My name is Haley James, and this is my third year on The Talon. This year I am head of photography, news supervisor, and also a junior editor. I’m...